The importance of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) cannot be overstated. The benefits of SEO include better website rankings in the search engines, which means more visitors and potential customers for your business!
Being in the top search results of Google or Bing can have an incredible impact on your business. People searching for your products or services will rarely click through to the second page of results so that if you’re on the first page, you’ll capture a large portion of the market. In addition, the better your SEO, the less marketing time you’ll have to spend elsewhere. Your ideal clients will find you. Doesn’t that sound awesome!
The value of SEO is clear. Not only does it increase customer engagement, but a well- executed Search Engine Optimization campaign can also have lasting benefits for your business’s bottom line by driving more traffic and increasing conversion rates!
The following are the key benefits of SEO:
1. Increased website traffic. You will see an increase in traffic over time as your website is optimized and begins to rank higher for various search terms. This will lead to increase inquiries your business as well as sales!
2. Increased credibility for your business. Let’s face it, a business without a website these days, is viewed as being less credible. And, if your prospective customers don’t find you in the search engines, that can also have an impact on
How trustworthy and reliable your business is perceived to be. Higher rankings lead to higher sales and brand recognition for your business.
3. SEO provides long-lasting results. Radio and print ads have a very short lifespan. Once you stop paying your advertising dollars, your visibility disappears. On the other hand with SEO, your results in the search engines often last long after the SEO work is completed. By investing in SEO services, you’ll be able to see a significant return on your investment as more customers come through the door or visit your website and generate revenue for your company!
4. Better cost control long term. You are more in control of your budget. Traditional forms of advertising such as print or radio ads are very expensive and as mentioned above, have a very short lifespan. Likewise, social media ads are also put a pretty big strain on the budget. And, social media ads only deliver results as long as you continue to spend those advertising dollars. But with SEO services, your investment is upfront. The work may only last for 6-12 months but the search engine results and increased traffic can last for months or years afterwards.
5. SEO offers a more user-friendly experience. By working with an SEO expert, your website will be more user-friendly. Improving your website’s user experience involves many aspects, including how quickly it loads and whether the navigation is easy. In addition, your website needs to be mobile-friendly. An enhanced user experience for your website will not only boost conversion rates but also help you rank higher in the search engines.
6. Local SEO encourages people to shop or eat local. By optimizing your website for the search engines for your geographic location, you will be able to reach more people who may not visit as a result of driving by or walking past your store. And, you’ll be more likely to attract out of town visitors who aren’t familiar with your area.
7. Increased social media followers. As your website begins to rank higher in the search engines and website visitors like what they see, they are more likely to follow your business on social media and, if they don’t buy right way, they will become customers down the road. In addition, the followers you get will share your marketing messages, leading to an increase in social traffic and sales.
8. Get ahead of your competition with SEO. Even if you are a new business, you can get ahead of an established business with search engine optimization for your website. With SEO, you’ll have a leg up on your competitors who haven’t made the investment in search engine optimization for their own business.
SEO is a necessary tool in today’s digital world. If you aren’t implementing SEO to promote your business, then you are putting a limit on your time for other activities in your business as well as an increased number of customers and sales for your business.